The materials on this website are provided by Integrated Control Technology Limited. ('ICT') as a service to its customers and potential customers, and may be used for informational purposes only. The provisions below outline your use of this site. If you do not agree to the terms herein, do not use the site or download any materials from it.
1. TRADEMARKS: Protege, ArmorIP, Elite Suite, ICT, Integrated Control Technology and the respective logos are all trademarks or registered trademarks of ICT in New Zealand, Canada, the United States and other countries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
2. USE: ICT trademarks may only be used with the prior permission from ICT (Request Approval). Fair use of ICT trademarks in advertising and promotion of ICT products requires proper acknowledgement. Use of any materials found in the website constitutes acknowledgement of ICT proprietary rights in them.
3. COPYRIGHT: The materials on this website are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials from this website may violate copyright, trademark and/or other laws. By providing this website or any materials therein, ICT does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information. The only rights that may be granted will be outlined in written documents signed by authorized ICT personnel.
4. MATERIALS PROVIDED AS IS: The materials on this website are provided 'AS IS' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall ICT, its subsidiaries or affiliates, or its shareholders or directors be liable for any damage whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials, even if ICT has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance. ICT further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. ICT may make changes to the materials, or to the products described in this website, at any time and without notice. ICT makes no commitment to update any materials.
5. NON-CONFIDENTIAL: Any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary ('Communications'). ICT will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. ICT and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
6. LINKED SITES: The linked sites are not under the control of ICT and ICT is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. ICT reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. ICT does not endorse companies or products to which it links and reserves the right to note as such on its web pages. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. CONTROL: This site is controlled by ICT from its offices within New Zealand. ICT makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
8. RIGHT TO CHANGE: ICT may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current terms because they are binding on you. Your continued use of this website following changes to these terms means you accept the new changes. Certain provisions of these terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this website.