The best is about to get even better
The next release of Protege WX is scheduled for July 1 and will introduce a number of new features and enhancements:
- Define your own Operators and assign Roles to determine which pages are visible to the operator when they are logged in.
- Optional integration with SALTO SALLIS (a licensed feature) to allow the use of SALTO standalone online devices within the Protege WX system
- CSV User Import giving you the ability to transfer user data to Protege WX from an external data source such as an HR system or student enrolment database, and create corresponding user records
- CSV Event Export enabling you to extract event data as a CSV file which can then be formatted and manipulated as required to create custom reports
- Optional Advanced Mode with extended features
Available to users that undertake optional ‘WXpert’ training, Advanced Mode unlocks the more complex access control and intrusion detection features that are otherwise hidden, as well as additional functions around building control and automation.
- Separate Arming and Disarming groups in Access Levels enabling you to differentiate between the areas a user is allowed to arm or disarm
- The addition of Floors, Floor Groups, and Elevator Groups to Access Levels enabling you to define which floors and elevator cars a user has access to
- Additional Door options:
- Slave Door option to provide the ability to set a door so it follows another door when it locks and unlocks. This can be used when a specific entry path is required (for example, to gain access to Door B you must first access Door A).
- Interlock Door Group option that enables you to deny access to a door when other doors are not secure.
- Area Counting functionality enabling you to control access to carparks and other building areas that require limited staff access.
- The addition of the Commands option which can be used in conjunction with ICT Support to send manual commands to a device.
- Elevator Control (low level only) to restrict a user's ability to select floors in an elevator car
- Automation & Control and C-BUS Services (requires an Automation licence), providing a generic interface for integration with third party automation products such as Savant and those that use the Clipsal C-Bus protocol
- Custom Reader Format enabling you to define a custom Wiegand format if none of the available preset options meet the format required.
- A range of Programmable Functions allowing you to perform specific processing when a particular event or operation occurs, including:
- Logic Control
- Device Control (Area Control, Door Control, Elevator Control, Virtual Door)
- Ripple Output
- Input follows Output
For more information on how Protege WX can benefit your organization, or for a demonstration, please contact your local distributor or talk to ICT on 0800 428 111 (New Zealand), 1800 428 111 (Australia), 1855 428 9111 (US), or 1888 648 6648 (Canada).
[Admin - 13th Jun 2013]