Technical Trainer (USA)
Integrated Control Technology is a New Zealand-owned manufacturer of cutting-edge security and access-control products, with our US Office operating out of Denver, Colorado. Our work ethic, combined with the quality of our staff, has resulted in exceptional year on year growth.
We are looking for a technical professional who has both an innate love of technology and drive to learn and teach, as well as an outgoing, positive personality that enjoys working with a variety of people. You will need to be a natural trainer and be confident in your own ability. Our client base consists of predominantly security installation professionals that really know their stuff, and our cutting-edge software and products are highly versatile. This means there is significant scope for queries and a challenging learning environment which requires a knowledgeable technical trainer.
Ideally the successful candidate will come from either a security or access control background, or someone with a strong training background. Either way you will need a genuine love of technology, exceptional technical aptitude and a willingness to learn. Full training will be provided, and there is good company support from a close-knit technical team both locally and internationally.
The successful candidate will be confident working autonomously but also closely with the broader teams, in particular Support and Sales. Having the right personality is just as important as technical ability - we work hard, but we like our workplace to be fun and friendly too.
This is a multi-faceted role that encompasses the following:
- Plan, facilitate and present training courses
- Building relationships with customers
- Technical Expert, assisting Sales and Support teams as required
- Assistance with technical documentation and providing a feedback loop
- Project engineering, providing technical expertise to assist with ascertaining requirements in collaboration with sales team
- Ensuring customer knowledge base is advanced with key product information where applicable
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Exceptional technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- A passion for providing top notch customer service
- High level of motivation with the ability to work unsupervised
- A love of variety and willingness to travel on occasion
If you believe you fulfil the requirements above, please send your resume and covering letter describing the key attributes you would bring to this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be legally eligible to work in America.