We are looking for a savvy, experienced Project Manager with the ability to provide functional support to diverse teams and manage project communications. Our busy and talented teams often work across multiple projects. We need an experienced administrator who can add value through driving wider project visibility, and coordinating critical facets of projects to enable the teams to achieve their objectives according to tight timelines, with optimal quality.
The Successful Applicant:
The successful applicant will be an experienced multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise against competing demands. Undaunted by the prospect of juggling multiple projects with fluid timelines, you will be able to react to potential issues with logic and a proactive attitude, and ensure that above all else communication with key parties and stakeholders is upheld when approaching critical deadlines.
A strong ability to communicate ideas and opinions is essential, combined with a positive can-do attitude and the ability to maintain effective relationships at all levels. Excellent documentation and analytical skills combined with outstanding attention to detail are essential, as is the ability to collaborate, prioritise and work well within a multi-disciplined, motivated yet friendly environment.
While experience within a high-performing R&D environment would be highly desirable, knowledge of software life cycles is essential.
- Liaison with R&D team and wider company to coordinate projects according to required timeframes
- Ensure consistent, clear communication with project team members, providing bigger picture visibility
- Resolve conflict on project and team priorities to streamline workloads
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders on project and defect status
- Make recommendations to improve productivity, quality and efficiency
- Documentation of R&D priorities, defects, tasks and timelines
- Analyse system metrics to identify efficiency improvements in all company teams
- Overseeing operation and maintenance of project management system, and reviewing system performance
- Proven project delivery success
- Ability to prioritise effectively and work within tight deadlines
- Detail and process orientated with logical problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Analytical skills and the ability to propose strategies based on conclusions
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships
- Advanced computer skills
- Knowledge of good project management practices
If you believe you fulfil the requirements above, please send your CV and covering letter describing the key attributes you would bring to this role to: email@example.com
Only applicants with the right to work permanently in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
Successful applicants will be asked to consent to police / criminal record checks