Web Systems Developer
We offer a culture that embraces diversity, and inclusiveness. Our diligent teams are committed and hard-working, but we like to ensure we have fun too. We have an active Social Club with regular extra-curricular events, and offer many benefits including subsidised gym memberships, onsite yoga, fruit boxes (twice weekly) and onsite massages once per month. Our modern staff lunchroom has arcade games and table tennis, a great location for our fun monthly staff social events!
We are now looking for a confident, enthusiastic Web Systems Developer to work on a variety of new and existing projects including ground up design of a suite of cloud-based interfaces for end user and enterprise security and access control systems. This will involve front end and back end design and development, with a high level of responsibility. The work is varied, always challenging, and provides potential to gain a great deal of technical knowledge.
- Work on the architecture and implementation of a new cloud platform
- Interact with embedded and mobile systems
- Be part of a team building ICT’s future product suite from the ground up
- Champion new technologies and business strategies
All candidates should have experience with:
- HTML / CSS
- Relational databases / SQL
- Azure as a development and deployment environment
- Web Security / secure software design principles
- Designing and deploying applications as a service in a public and private cloud.
You will be passionate about programming and eager to learn, but also able to communicate clearly, have excellent time management skills and be used to working to deadlines without constant supervision. A high level of motivation and attention to detail is required, and the ability to demonstrate ownership and initiative of assigned tasks is an essential requirement.
Successful candidates will be asked to consent to police checks.
All candidates applying for this role need to have the right to work permanently in New Zealand.
Please send an up to date CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to email@example.com.