Certification & Hardware Quality Assurance Engineer
We are now looking for an experienced Certification and Hardware Quality Assurance Engineer to join our innovative team dedicated to providing exceptional features, products and solutions within a collaborative, cross-disciplinary team environment.
We offer a culture that embraces diversity, and inclusiveness. Our diligent teams are committed and hard-working, but we like to ensure we have fun too - some of our many initiatives include an active Social Club with regular extra-curricular events, subsidised gym memberships, onsite yoga and massages once per month by professional physiotherapists. Our modern staff lunchroom has arcade games and even table tennis, a great location for our fun monthly staff social events!
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator and analytical problem-solver with excellent time management skills and the capacity to work to deadlines without constant supervision. A high level of motivation and the ability to demonstrate ownership and initiative of assigned tasks is an essential requirement.
This pivotal role entails implementation of hardware improvements validated through monitoring and diagnosis of RMA’s, as well as identification and specification of certification requirements for product markets, and execution of test regimes for required certifications.
Attention to detail and a drive for ongoing improvement is important as you will monitor, diagnose, and implement improvements for hardware quality to exceptional standards.
- Monitor, diagnose and implement improvements for Hardware quality
- Identification and specification of certification requirements for product markets
- Management and execution of test regimes for required certifications
- Engagement of and liaison with certification bodies and test houses
- Identification of product design specification and modifications to meet certification requirements
- Prototype development, modification testing and approval
- Development of required documentation, markings and processes necessary in all aspects of ICT business to comply with certification
- Creating documentation such as reports and test plans
- Testing and validating hardware products and subsystems
Applicants must have outstanding language skills (both verbal and written) as communication is a critical part of the role, with responsibility for the development of all documentation pertaining to compliance with certification standards, including internal processes and provision of official certification compliance documents. There will be ongoing engagement and liaison with certification bodies and test houses as well as working within a collaborative team environment, our ideal candidate will be able to relate well to a broad range of people.
The successful applicant will have approximately 3 years or above working in a relevant field and have demonstrable aptitude with electronic fault diagnosis and circuit analysis, and hold expertise in test methodologies, including use of test equipment such as oscilloscopes, multi-meters and thermal probes.