Software / Devices Tester
We offer a culture that embraces diversity, and inclusiveness. Our diligent teams are committed and hard-working, but we like to ensure we have fun too - some of our many initiatives include an active Social Club with regular extra-curricular events, subsidised gym memberships, onsite yoga and massages once per month by professional physiotherapists. Our modern staff lunchroom has arcade games and even table tennis, a great location for our fun monthly staff social events!
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator and analytical problem-solver with excellent time management skills and the capacity to work to deadlines without constant supervision. A high level of motivation and the ability to demonstrate ownership and initiative of assigned tasks is an essential requirement.
Role and Responsibilities
• Interpret functional and business software requirements
• Design appropriate and relevant test cases, test plans and test scripts
• Hands on test execution
• Raise any defects identified, and escalate to appropriate team/s
• Result recording, reporting and analysis
• Replication of customer issues for the development team
• Experience in manual testing
• Relevant tertiary degree
• Practical knowledge of testing methodology
• Experience writing and executing detailed test plans and reports
• Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
• A systematic approach and attention to detail
• Awareness of automated test systems and scripting
• Good communication skills
All candidates applying for this role must have the right to work permanently in New Zealand. Successful applicants will be asked to consent to police checks.
Find out more about ICT at www.ict.co