Technical Support (USA)
Integrated Control Technology is a New Zealand-owned manufacturer of cutting-edge security and access-control products, with our US Office operating out of Littleton,Colorado. Our work ethic, combined with the quality of our staff, has resulted in exceptional year on year growth.
This is not your run-of-the-mill Technical Support job, as our client base consists of predominantly security installation professionals that really know their stuff, and our cutting-edge software and products are highly versatile. This means there is significant scope for queries and diverse challenges that are resolved daily by our talented Support team.
Company growth has resulted in this unique opportunity for a Technical Support professional that can provide superior support and unrivalled assistance to our customers through management of inbound call queues and in-house ticketing systems. The work is varied, always challenging, and provides potential to gain a great deal of technical knowledge. Full training will be provided, therefore prior experience is not a prerequisite.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Support Manager, receiving and resolving support related enquiries from our growing customer base. Having the right personality is just as important as technical ability - we work hard, but we like our workplace to be fun and friendly too.
This is a multi-faceted role that encompasses:
- Providing solutions and building relationships with customers
- Prioritizing workloads and providing project specific technical support
- Assisting with testing and replication of issues to define and close support tickets
- Ensuring customer knowledge base is advanced with key product information where applicable
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- A passion for providing top notch customer service
- High level of motivation with the ability to work unsupervised
If you believe you fulfill the requirements above, please send your resume and covering letter describing the key attributes you would bring to this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be legally entitled to work in the USA.