Technical Support Agent (USA)
We are looking for a talented problem solver and fast learner, who enjoys developing their own skills and knowledge, and proactively passing this know-how on to others. The primary function of this role will be training the existing team of Level 2 Support agents, alongside provision of outstanding support and customer service dealing directly with customers by phone, in person or email.
This is not your run-of-the-mill Technical Support role, as our client base consists of predominantly security installation professionals that really know their stuff, and our cutting-edge software and products are highly versatile. This means there is significant scope for queries and diverse challenges that are resolved daily by the talented Support team at ICT.
If you thrive on resolving complex technical queries and using your outstanding communication and customer service skills to impress both customers and a wider, experienced technical team, we would love to hear from you.
Ideally the candidate will have experience in an electronic security and access control environment, however similar or relatable backgrounds will be considered, particularly for candidates that can demonstrate exceptional technical aptitude.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- A passion for providing top notch customer service and knowledge-sharing
- High level of motivation and autonomy
This is a multi-faceted role that encompasses the following:
- Providing solutions and building relationships with customers
- Prioritizing workloads and providing project specific technical support
- Assisting with testing and replication of issues to define and close support tickets
- Ensuring customer knowledge base is advanced with key product information where applicable
- Training existing Level 2 Technical Support professionals
- Acting as company ambassador for ICT, driving value and knowledge of ICT products to a key client
Initial training will be provided within a friendly and supportive environment at our office in Littleton Colorado; following this the successful candidate will shift to Andover MA to provide superior technical support for ICT products as a lead expert, sitting within the Level 2 team with our key client.
Remuneration is negotiable and will reflect the successful candidate’s level of experience and the responsibility of this role.
You must be legally entitled to work in the USA.