PCB Technician / SMT Operators
We are now looking for enthusiastic PCBA Technicians to join a small close-knit team responsible for the fast-paced manufacturing of our top-quality products. It is a pivotal and varied role for motivated and self-sufficient individuals. You will be required to keep our SMT machines and our selective soldering machine processing at full steam! From feeder loading to product population, you will be involved in creating products in their earliest stages.
We are currently looking for permanent, full-time staff to work set hours from Monday and Friday. Two shift options are currently available with options to work either from 6:00am to 2:30pm or 2:30pm to 11:00pm.
We offer a culture that embraces diversity, and inclusiveness. Our diligent teams are committed and hard-working, but we like to ensure we have fun too - some of our many initiatives include an active Social Club with regular extra-curricular events, subsidised gym memberships, onsite yoga and massages once per month by professional physiotherapists. Our modern staff lunchroom has arcade games and even table tennis, a great location for our fun monthly staff social events!
Basic hand soldering skills are essential, and knowledge of electrical components would be preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with kitting and assembling materials for SMT production jobs
- Assembly of PTH products
- Perform visual inspections to comply with ICT's high demand for quality
- Operate and maintain SMT Machine Samsung SM421 and Selective Soldering Machine as per SOP's
- Perform product quality inspection using Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) machine
- Good oral and written skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Soldering and ability to read basic electronic schematic diagrams
- Ability to meet deadlines, with high standard of quality
If you believe you fulfil the requirements above, please send your CV and covering letter describing the key attributes you would bring to this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position must have the right to work permanently in New Zealand.
To find out more go to www.ict.co